Northwestern Tools, a family run organization, was founded in 1942 by Gene Thomeczek, who foresaw an industry need for quality machine tooling.
From our beginnings on Northwestern Avenue in Dayton, Ohio, the people at Northwestern Tools have continued to dedicate themselves to fulfilling this vision. Northwestern Tools is still owned and actively managed by the Thomeczek family, ensuring a continuation of this commitment.
For the last 75 years, Northwestern Tools has grown from an initial offering of just 4 products to over 2,000 domestic, high-quality components to service our customers.
This growth forced Northwestern to move to our present Hempstead Station Dr. location in 2018 to house the growing production needs.