1. Preparing Cost estimates from blueprints, proposals, and other related documentation.
2. You must be proficient in (any or all) Auto Cad, Fusion software or Mastercam to analyze cad drawings.
3. Working knowledge of all tool room equipment.
4. Computing labor cost, material cost and all associated cost relating to each estimate.
5. Understanding GD &T and first piece run offs on various types of tool steels, alum, bronze, casting, mild steel, and stainless.
6. Excellent communications skills in dealing with customers, and employees.
Job Functions and Experience:
5-10 years cost analyzing experience
Manufacturing and Engineering background
Design experience is helpful but is not required.
Purchasing Material, and all associated products required in each job development
Provide job sheets and procedures for the employees on the floor.
Create Excel spreadsheets (Formula’s, graphs, etc.)
Database Software - SAP would be very beneficial, we will train if not exp.
You would work directly with the Plant Manager and Owner.
Hours would be 7:00 am to 5:30 Monday thru Friday.
Office and Shop are totally air condition and very clean.
$75,000 TO 100,000 a year salary
Please email your full resume to John@freertool.com