7250 psi max
Precision steel hydraulic tubing is ideal for permanent fixture plumbing where a rigid connection is desired. Seamless heavy-wall hydraulic tubing, C1010 steel, cold drawn, fully annealed, 5/16" O.D., .065" wall thickness. Can be used with compression-type fittings or 37°-flare fittings. 22,800 psi minimum burst pressure provides a safety factor over 3-to-1 at 7500 psi. Supplied in 60" lengths.
Tubing pieces should be prepared for installation by following these steps:
1) Cut tubing to length with a Tubing Cutter, CLR-100-TL, or hacksaw.
2) File or sand tube end square.
3) Deburr both O.D. and I.D., preferably with a Deburring Tool, CLR-200-TL.
4) Clean with solvent to remove chips, dirt, and rust-preventative coating.
5) Blow clean with a shop air line.
6) If using 37°-flare fittings, flare tubing with a Flaring Tool, CLR-300-TL. Note: a Tube End fitting, consisting of a nut and sleeve, must be placed on each tube end before flaring is completed.
7) Bend as required, preferably with a Tubing Bender, CLR-400-TL.
Use bends instead of straight-line connections to avoid stressing the tubing. Use bends to avoid stress in elbow connections also. Use Tubing Clamps to increase the life of the installation. Never use tubing lines to lift fixtures. Do not use any other type of tubing with our power workholding products.