Please email your full resume to email@example.com
- Develop, implement, and monitor all key functions related to inventory transactions to ensure that they are accurate and timely.
- Coordinate with SAP and lift based inventory management system to ensure accuracy.
- Perform thorough research and document inventory discrepancies using all available resources.
- Ensure materials are in their proper locations. Conduct searches in order to locate misclassified inventory
- Report discrepancies of over/under amounts and any damaged products to supervision – publish weekly and quarterly inventory metrics, when requested.
- Monitor inventory discrepancies and make recommendations to eliminate them
- Assist in shipping and receiving.
- Etching parts
- Ensure all safety rules are strictly observed.
- Maintain a neat, clean and orderly warehouse appearance.
- Ability to work extended hours/over-time as needed, including weekends.
- Adhere to all company policies and safety procedures and guidelines.
- Conform to all quality and safety procedures.
- Operate a forklift, pallet jack, and other warehouse equipment.
Skills & Experience
- High school diploma required; one year of factory related experience in shipping and receiving.
- Organized thought process with high attention to detail with ability to produce accurate results, effective prioritization to meet scheduled deadlines, and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven time management skills with the ability to respond to time-critical issues
- Customer Service focus on the ability to build and maintain strong working and vendor relationships
- Excellent work ethic; ability to work self-directed and as a flexible team player
- Professional attitude and the ability to represent the company with integrity
- Ability to adapt to change in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Comfortable using a PC with computer software packages, including Microsoft Office and communicating effectively via email and phone frequently