Freer Tool and Supply is looking for a qualified CMM/Metrology technician to join our team. Upload your resume to our contact form or apply by emailing Chris@Freertool.com
- Take and record part measurements and conditions.
- Operate metrology laboratory equipment including, but not limited to, mechanical and electro-mechanical measuring devices, calipers, micrometers, bench test, computerized data acquisition systems and personal computers.
- Collect, compile, analyze, report, transmit and store measurement data as required.
- Maintain accurate and orderly files of measurement data and work requests.
- Assist in maintaining an equipment calibration system.
- Assist in first piece layouts and final inspections.
- Carry out packaging and shipment of parts and equipment as required upon completion.
- Assist in maintenance of equipment and facilities.
- Each employee has the authority to initiate action to prevent the occurrence of non-conformities relating to the product, process and quality system and has the authority to stop further work on non-conforming suspect product until the deficiency or conditions have been corrected.
- Capable of providing support as requested by supervisor.
- CMM-Operate IK 5000
- Blueprint reading
- Use of laboratory measuring tools such as micrometers, height gages, etc.
- Knowledge of simple machining processes
- Microsoft Office Programs
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience preferred
Job Type: Fulltime
- High school or equivalent
- CMM: 2 years
- Blueprint Reading: 2 years
Freer Tool has been hiring professionals for over 20 years. From a small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by hiring quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in quality and skills. Freer Tool is an Equal Opportunity Employer.